Welcome to my blog. I am not a very regular blogger, but I try to keep this site updated with news and information. If there's none of the above I may just share my random ruminations.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Stonking Review

"I loved this book, it was emotional, sad, happy, funny and just generally fab!"  Says Kim (The Bookworm) Nash. 

What a fabulous review!  It brings a lump to my throat.  And it is especially pleasing as no money changed hands and Kim is not a relative.  Nor is she a close friend, although it goes without saying, she will be my best friend from now on! 

Go to the full review at:  http://kimthebookworm.blogspot.com/2011/11/review-torn-by-gilli-allan.html

It is such a joy to read the comments of someone who really 'gets' your book.  Thanks Kim.

1 comment:

Pauline Barclay said...

Whow! Congratulations Gilli..... xxx