Welcome to my blog. I am not a very regular blogger, but I try to keep this site updated with news and information. If there's none of the above I may just share my random ruminations.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Another five star review - this time for LIFE CLASS - from Kim Nash

After reprising the story, Kim goes on to say....

"This is gentle, lovely story and Gilli Allan has such a fabulous way of writing, that you really do feel like you're there with the characters on the outskirts of the book looking in and sharing their most intimate secrets. I had great difficulty putting it down, the pages seemed to turn themselves as I became engrossed in the wonderfully developing plot.

It had a lovely ending which really put a smile on my face and gave me a really fantastic feel good factor for the rest of the day. It also made me think about things that people want from their lives, and that it's important to be doing something that you enjoy. Also that it's never too late to try to do something that you've always wanted to but never quite got round to doing for one reason or another. (I think I'd better start making a list!)

Delightful characters, charming places and colourful scenes made this a book that I thoroughly enjoyed, and I was sad that it had to come to an end. I could have continued to read about these people all day long!"

To read the complete review go to Kim's blogspot:

http://kimthebookworm.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/review-life-class-by-gillia-allan.html?spref=tw

No comments: