Welcome to my blog. I am not a very regular blogger, but I try to keep this site updated with news and information. If there's none of the above I may just share my random ruminations.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another Five Star Review!

Sue Livingstone posted this on Smashwords & on the Famous Five Plus blogspot.

"Gilli Allan has put together a very intriguing tale. I found it difficult to put my Kindle down once I picked it up. I even found myself picking it up in the middle of the night when I was supposed to be sleeping because I couldn't stop thinking about the characters. Given Jessica's choice, I'm not sure I could make it, although in the end, it's the choice I probably would have made. I would like to see a follow up story to this to see how it all goes for Jessica.

Very well written Gilli. Fantastic read!! Go buy the book now! Go, go....scoot!"

Thank you Sue.

No comments: